1850 8th St NW, Washington, DC 20001$1,099,500 (Sold At) $1,084,000
Two Brand New Rowhomes Offered at $1,099,500 - 1850 8th St NW
- Brochure, Rowhome A, Rowhome B
- Virtual Tour: Rowhome A, Rowhome B
- Financial - Lender sheet A and Lender Sheet B with estimated costs
- Floorplan, Rowhome A, Rowhome B, 2,000 estimated square feet each
- Complete Disclosure Package and HOA documents
- Area Map
- Green Build information sheet
- Commute – Two blocks to the Shaw metro station (yellow, green, blue lines); 1 mile to McPherson Square (orange, silver lines); 1.2 miles to Gallery Place (red line)
- Grocery within 1-5 blocks – Union Kitchen Grocery, Trader Joe’s, O St Giant, U Street Farmers Market. Whole Foods coming 3-4 blocks away in 2020!
- Recreation – 9:30 Club, Lincoln Theatre, Howard Theatre, Malcolm X/Meridian Hill Park
- Restaurants – Hazel, Right Proper Brewing Company, Maydan, The Fainting Goat, Comapss Rose, Thai X-ing and many, many more!
Property Type • Residential
• Single Family
Property Status: • For Sale
• For Sale
Property Features • Basement
• Central Air Conditioning
1850 8th St NW, Washington, DC 20001
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.