Picking your agent should be the first and will be one of the biggest decisions you will have to make after deciding to sell your home. General wisdom says that you should interview at least three agents in the area to determine who you think you can best work with. Agents vary tremendously in style and substance. In the first consultation that I have with you, I will explain what I can do for you – we can discuss your property and your situation and come up with a marketing plan tailored to you.
Since rating agents in 2015, I have been named Top Selling Agent by Washingtonian Magazine every year, and in 2016, I was also named a Best 101 Agents in the whole region. I am also in the top 1% of all agents in the DC metro area.
In the meantime, to learn a bit about the selling process and about me, please browse here!
The Listing Process
- View My Seller Services to find out what I will do for you as a seller.
- How I will market your property.
- My Listing Practices
- Find out how much your home is worth
- See sample marketing pieces: open house postcards, home Kearney-flyer-for-web, home lender sheets and home layout
- How much will you walk away with? Here’s a great online calculator.
About Real Estate Agents
- View other sellers’ testimonials on their experiences with me.
- Real estate jargon got you down? I’ve created a Glossary of Terms for you.
- Read the real estate agents’ Code of Ethics.
- Learn How Agents Are Paid
Interesting Reads for Sellers
- For Sale By Owner: Why you shouldn’t sell your home yourself
- Cost vs. Value: Check out Remodeling Online’s report for home improvements to see which upgrades might be the most effective.
- Are you aware of the tax consequences of selling your home? Find out here.
- Want more? Check out my Blog or read more interesting articles.
Have a question? Ask me here.