3634 Veazey St NW, Washington, DC 20008$975,000
Offered at $975,000
- Self-Guided 3D Tour or YouTube video tour or full listing and Photo Tour on Compass
- Property informational brochure
- How Much Will It Cost Per Month? See the lender sheet
- Steps away is Bourbon Coffee and just a bit further you will find multiple Starbucks, Bread Furst (also the best bakery in the city!), Politics and Prose, and more
- The much-lauded Sfoglina is a nice evening stroll
- Tenleytown's casual eateries are super-convenient (Nando's, Cava, Guapos, Seoul Spice, District Taco and more)
- Cathedral Commons' 2 Amys, Raku, Silver, Grilled Oyster Company, La Piquette, Cafe Deluxe, Heritage India and Cactus Cantina are all less than a mile away!
- Playgrounds: There are multiple nearby playgrounds, including Hearst Playground, soccer and tennis fields, with the coming public outdoor pool!
- Hiking: The entrance to Glover-Archibold trails/park is *just* 3 blocks away - a nice 3 mile hike through the woods to the C&O canal
- Library: The Tenleytown Library is a few blocks away
- Exercise: Hearst Playground (and coming outdoor public pool), soccer and tennis fields, Hearst Elementary playground all within blocks. Entrance to Glover-Archibold trails/park *just* 3 blocks away - a nice 3 mile hike through the woods to the C&O canal. Golds Gym, Washington Ballet School, Solid Core, Pure Barre, Orange Theory and more are mere blocks away
- Pools: The indoor Wilson Aquatic Center is several blocks up - 50 meter lap pool, kid's pool, large hot tub, family changing rooms etc - free to all DC residents year-round! Hearst Rec Center Pool is coming, and there's the Cleveland Park Club too!
- Club life: Become a member of the Cleveland Park Club - great social club with a summer pool, fun events, camp and more! You're in bounds!
- In-bounds for Hearst Elementary, Deal Middle School and Wilson High School
- Sidwell Friends, Georgetown Day School, Franklin Montessori, Beauvoir, Maret, St. Albans, Cathedral School are all within a minute or two drive
Transit – The red line VanNess metro is just 0.6 miles away!
Property Type • Residential
Property Status: • For Sale
• For Sale
Virtual Tour 3D Tour
3634 Veazey St NW, Washington, DC 20008
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.